Translate

Friday, June 27, 2014

~ My Favorite Quotes From My Favorite Movie ~



I decided to share these quotes instead of writing a blog post today because the words that will follow have always comforted me in difficult times. I hope you will take something from them as I still do every time I read or hear them in the movie.

Quotes from the movie Under the Tuscan Sun 2003 ~

"Faced at a crossroads in life where you can either turn left or turn right, always take the chance and follow your heart...The turn you choose will always feel right even if you fail; at the end of the road you will look back and know that you did what was right for you at that crucial moment in your life and no one can take that moment from you."

"Live spiritually, never lose your childish enthusiasm, and things will come your way."

"Regrets are a waste of time. They're the past crippling you in the present."

"[As Chevalley says,] 'Sicilians never want to improve for the simple reason that they think themselves perfect."

"Life offers you a thousand chances...all you have to do is take one."

"Never lose your childish innocence. It's the most important thing."

Last but not least my favorite quote from this movie, in regards to writer's block..

"Terrible ideas are like playground scapegoats; given the right encouragement they grow up to be geniuses. Take one of your terrible ideas and work on it."

Have a great day! Ciao!


©2014 Lysa Wilds

No comments:

Post a Comment