Translate

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Mommy Reality Challenge #8 ~ Mommy's Guilty Pleasures!



I have two different hiding places in my room. First is a top-secret stash of Baby Lips, Soft Lips, and EOS lip balms and I lie about it...who does that? When my teenage daughters ask to use them I say I am out and hand them the Dollar Store brand instead. I feel guilty just admitting to this first one...oh my!

I also have soda pop hidden in my room. I make them drink water and juices but I sneak away for my not even name brand but generic soda pop.

One last confession; when checking out at the grocery store I always sneak in a candy bar just for me so while they watch me load the groceries into the truck they never see me sneak bites of my Milky Way bar. That one I've been doing their whole lives and I literally laugh out loud because they have never noticed. They always ask why I think it is so funny to put groceries in the truck...which makes me laugh even harder!

I'm not that bad am I?


©2014 Lysa Wilds

Jenerally Informed

No comments:

Post a Comment