Translate

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Today is Finally My Wedding Day!

Well it is finally here, my wedding day!  I am like a child on Christmas Eve and have not been able to sleep because I am excited and nervous at the same time. 
I had given up on love and dating all together for about two years until my knight in shining armor came along with the glass slipper that actually fit perfectly!  Kenny is the love of my life, the half that makes me whole, and everything I have ever dreamed of in a man!
Just wanted to share my excitement with the world! In 5 1/2 hours I will officially become Mrs. Lysa Wilds!  Can't believe the day is finally here!
I have written a blog but haven't had time to post it with all of the last minute preparations but will post it soon!  Here's wishing you all a perfect day just like mine will be!
<3
~ Lysa

©2014 Lysa Wilds

No comments:

Post a Comment