Translate

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Welcome to my Circus but I wouldn't have it any other way!

     This is my blog about how my life is seriously a circus with kids, dogs, a cat, a new husband, recovering from planning a wedding, finding my way in my new role as housewife, step-children, grandchildren, crazy neighbors, my parents living around the corner from me, you name it I’ll be writing about it. Trust me if it’s going to happen to anyone it probably already happened to me. Get your Circus Peanuts and a refreshing beverage and join me as I laugh at myself and my crazy life…hope you’ll be laughing along with me!

©2014 Lysa Wilds



3 comments:

  1. I love circus peanuts. Now I must find some to eat while reading your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love circus peanuts too tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete