Translate

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

I Finally Did It…


I have debated for a few months now whether I was ready to self host my blog. Well with my 1 Year Blog Birthday just a month away I decided to take the training wheels off. So, I jumped into it feet first the other day and boy was I lost. With many hours spent staring at the computer screen and a dreaded trip to the library to check out a book to help me.



Yes this is what I made that dreaded trip to the library for. If you have no idea what I am talking about it’s in My “Blonde” Problems #3.


I am writing the very first post for my new website: welcometomycircus.com. It will take me a few more days to a week to get all the kinks worked out but thought you all deserved to preview it first! Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think of my new blog home. I would really appreciate your opinions.

xx

Lysa



No comments:

Post a Comment