Translate

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

The Oh My Heartsie Girl's Wordless Wednesday Link Party



Welcome to Wordless Wednesday, a day early, which isn't very wordless this week. Here it is only Tuesday and there has been so much excitement already. Yesterday I hit a pretty big milestone, or at least I think it was, on my blog, Welcome to My Circus, by publishing my100th blog post! Woo Hoo and a great big Yay Me! I wanted to do something special for #100 and figured what better way than to share 7 Facts About Medon't you agree? 


This weekend I discovered that I won the last Mommy Reality Challenge: Mom’s Pet Peeve and not only did I win the fabulous meme below but I was asked to co-host the next Mommy Reality on December 12. I am so honored and thankful for both…not to mention SUPER EXCITED! 


Then, almost immediately after publishing my post to link up to the new Mommy Reality: What Mom Wants Needs for Christmas, my very good friend and neighbor, Laura, granted my Christmas wish by giving us her old clothes dryer. (Pictured below) So I had to add an update as to what my new want need was…click the link to see.


Oh, and last night my BESTEST friend and confidant, Rebecca, called me from Washington. You see she kept asking me the other night what I wanted for Christmas and I kept avoiding her question by changing the subject. Well, she told me how she found a new Christmas tree on sale for an absolute steal. I mentioned, only in conversation, that we also needed a new tree and how I am terribly allergic to real trees. (Talk about a bummer as I love the smell of a fresh Christmas tree.) 

Well last night she called to inform me that a new 7’ tall, pre-lit Christmas tree was on its way to our house (see the picture of it below. It's the actual tree from the Home Depot Web site  just a little jazzed up by me). I was shocked when she told me it should be here no later than December 9, talk about a speedy delivery! I must admit that I was utterly and completely speechless, something that doesn't happen very often I might add, by her generous gift. It reminded me of one of the reasons I absolutely love her so very much...her incredibly large, loving, and caring heart!


Talk about feeling blessed.  I have not only one amazing friend but two of them that did such selfless things for me this week. I appreciate you both and your gifts are so very much appreciated…thank you for loving me!

And last, but absolutely not least, I am excited and so very honored to announce that I have been chosen to co-host Oh My Heartsie Girl’s Wordless Wednesday Link Party, not just this week but for the ENTIRE month of December!  There are four other absolutely fabulous gals who are also co-hosting along side Karren from Oh My Heartsie Girl. So please be sure to scroll down and check all of them out and be sure to follow them on Social Media too so you don’t miss a thing!

So without further ado, going live a day early, here is The Heartsie Girl’s Wordless Wednesday Link Party…please join in on the fun and link-up with us and most importantly read what those already linked up have shared.
Xx
Lysa


 

Would You Like To Be an 

Oh My Heartsie Girl & Co-Host in January?


We are looking for bloggers that are interested in Co-Hosting in January. Being a Co-Host means you will have one of the latest posts from your blog listed in our Wordless Wednesday, which includes a backlink to your blog and includes social media links as well as your choice of previous weeks favorite linkup. This Linkup is widely advertised and shared to over 25,000 viewers and growing. We would love to have you join us and I would love to hear from you, if you would be interested in Co-Hosting you can read the details and signup Here

 ♥⇒ Sign Up Form ⇐♥


This week I am joined by 5 lovely ladies and we will bring you features from our blogs and a few more. Some will be personal posts that the girls will share others might be a holiday post.


We do hope after you link up that you will visit at least a few blogs in the Linky and follow and leave us with your sweet comment, they are always welcome.



Host Karren from Oh My Heartsie Girl
Karren's Feature 



Co-Host Stephanie from Managing A Home
Stephanie's Feature is Holiday Hostess Gift Ideas & a Giveaway



Co-Host Laura from We Got The Funk
Laura's Feature is Wordless Wednesday Flowers



Co-Host Coco from Home School Palooza 
Coco's Feature is a Delicious Recipe for Apple Turnovers



Co-Host Lysa from Welcome To My Circus
Lysa's Feature is The True Meaning of Self Love



Co-Host Cathy from A Peek Into My Paradise





The Rules Of Etiquette For The Party Are Simple
{{  Please dont link and run.}}
~ We invite you to follow our Host and Co-Host on at least one of their Social Media
~We would love to hear what you have to say in a comment~There priceless!
~ We invite you to link 2 family friendly posts not just direct to your blog
~ We invite you to visit the Co-Hosts as they would really appreciate it
~ NO adult content please (They will be deleted of course)
~ We would love it if you would grab our banner for your side bar or page, and link back.


An InLinkz Link-up







Oh My Heartsie Girl
And if you have been featured we would love it if
you can grab our Featured Banner
Oh My Heartsie Girl



When you add your link to the linky party along with your email, it will be used to send you a weekly email only used for the invitation to join us for Wordless Wednesday and gives Oh   My Heartsie Girl blog permission to share your posts, pictures, and links if chosen, in            upcoming posts. Any content used will have proper credit and Link backs will be provided.   Thank you, Karren







Welcome to My Circus

Oh My Heartsie Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment