Translate

Friday, September 26, 2014

Mommy Reality Challenge #19 ~ Before Mommy Was A Mommy

It is Friday and we all know what that means...It is time for another Mommy Reality Challenge!



As you can obviously tell by my hair, I am an 80's child.  This picture was taken on January 14, 1988, on my 16th Birthday!

  

Well, I guess the cat's outta the bag now, so to speak, for those of you who did not know me back then I am a natural blonde.  Trust me as soon as I open my mouth to speak the blonde in me shines through and I completely ruin the facade!  After all, I was once told, "You are the smartest dumb person I have ever met!"  Yep, that pretty much sums it up right there!  Hahaha


You've got to love my spandex pants and shiny, metallic, silver AND polka dotted shirt with the matching scarf.  All I have to say about that is Oh My!


© 2014 Lysa Wilds






No comments:

Post a Comment