Translate

Friday, November 14, 2014

Oh the Irony…


Just before family court this morning it was disclosed to me that my ex-husband and his girlfriend are fans of my blog.  As a matter of fact they read it quite frequently.  At first I found this as an invasion of my privacy, but the more I have thought about it I must admit how I find it rather flattering.  Not to mention all the extra traffic I am getting which in the end, little do they know, only benefits me.  Well, I guess that cat is out of the bag now…oopsie! 


Now here comes the funny part, you see, they tried to use the first My “Blonde” Problems against me.  The whole reason we were there to begin with was so he could get a modification to the child support being paid to me.  It went something like this, as my attorney relayed it to me, “She is traveling and has more money than she says.  See I have proof, they rented a car for $70.”  In which, my attorney whispered to me, “So what!”  I guess at some point before our hearing they must have realized the hilarity or maybe the humility in it for his attorney never even bothered to bring it up.

And now that I am at home writing this blog post I am not sure if I feel sadness or pity…you would think they had better things to do in their life besides stalk me on my blog about my wonderful life.  I know I have far more important things to do with my time…is it just me?

So, I say to them both here at the end…Welcome to My Circus and I mean that sincerely!

 xx
 Lysa
© Copyright 2014 Welcome to My Circus
All Rights Reserved 





No comments:

Post a Comment