Translate

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Happy National Clean Out Your Refrigerator Day!



And NO, I didn't just make that up, it's really a National Holiday that is celebrated every year on November 15. The orgins of this holiday are not entirely clear as one Web site claims it came from an old Whirlpool Ad Campaign, then a few other sites say that it's to prepare for all the food on Thanksgiving Day and the leftovers that always remain.

So, with no other big plans for my day I've decided that I would go ahead and participate.  Wish me luck for we all know that when you clean out your fridge you never know what may be hiding in wait.

I want to know, will you also participate?

A really gross after thought just occured to me...I wonder how many people wait for this holiday and only clean out their fridges anually?  I told you it was gross!

xx
Lysa

© Copyright 2014 Welcome to My Circus
All Rights Reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment