Translate

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Scary Pants Pooping Time – Thanks Grannie Jane

 

   A few weeks before Halloween my son and I were going through Grannies’ boxes of Halloween Costumes trying to decide what we were going to be that year.  My son had to touch everything, and try everything on as little boys often do because they are always squirming around.
     Somewhere in the middle of our throwing costumes every where Grannie snuck away to her bedroom and called Dustin to come look at what she had found.  She met him at her bedroom door with the scariest mask I've ever seen and Dustin jumped at least 3 feet in the air and I screamed as if I was being murdered. 

     After we all calmed down and Grannie stopped laughing Dustin announced that his Grannie really scared the poop out of him and ran off to the bathroom. None of us kids or grand kids have ever liked that room and that’s not the only reason why. It’s just a spooky room to begin with and still to this day my son and I will not go into her room.

©2014 Lysa Wilds

2 comments:

  1. ummm.. its just scary period.. always will and always have been... i hate that room!! cx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the one who says a ghost named Bob lives in there...hahaha

    ReplyDelete