Translate

Thursday, February 13, 2014

The Worse Case of Bad Breath – EVER I’m Not Exaggerating!

When my son was about five years old almost overnight he developed the absolute horrific breath any of us had ever smelt.  His Dad, my Mom (Grannie Jane), and I tried everything to cure his horrid stomach turning breath.  We even started brushing his teeth for him, he was gargling with mouth wash, you name it we tried it. 
This went on for what seemed like an eternity but was really only a month or two.  His Dad decides to take him to his Pediatrician.  After only a few seconds in the room with them the doctor looked up my son’s nose and pulled rotted lunch meat out of his nostrils.  The bad breath went away almost immediately.
Turns out that my son knew it was up his nose but wasn't going to tell anyone because he put it up there so he wouldn't have to eat it in the first place.  His Dad is a big jokester so I didn't believe him at first then I wanted to pass out from embarrassment when I realized he wasn't joking around.

All I can say is I’m glad I didn't take him to see the Pediatrician…if memory serves me right I don’t think we ever took him back to see that doctor  again. 

©2014 Lysa Wilds

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I wonder how many times a pediatrician sees cases like that. You may have been horrified, but I got quite a chuckle out of this story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed my butt off because I didn't take him to the doctor. It was gross but absolutely hilarious...only my kids!

    ReplyDelete